UNIVERSITY PARK – As Sarasota’s prime winter season winds down, University Park Country Club is gearing up for its next season – summer — when golfers, as well as tennis & fitness enthusiasts, reap the benefits with the area’s best Summer Memberships.
Available May 1-Oct. 31, 2017, University Park Country Club’s summer memberships offer a range of options for singles and families, including a special early sign-up offer by April 15 that includes two free rounds of golf for guests.
Summer Golf Membership – $500 Single / $750 Family
· Unlimited golf, tennis, fitness, croquet, dining and social events
· 27 Holes of Championship golf, 4 day advance tee times
· $25 cart fees (18 holes) / $13 (9 holes)
· Children 16 and under golf for free when accompanied by an adult family member on the same family membership
· Sign up by April 15 and receive 2 free guest rounds of golf
Summer Tennis & Fitness Membership – $250 Single / $350 Family
· Unlimited tennis, fitness, croquet, dining and social events
· Holiday tennis events & full fitness schedule
· Unlimited golf at the open rate with 3 ½ days advance tee times
Summer Dining Membership – No dues
· Opportunity to dine like a member at the award-winning Park Grille & Café, including lunch, dinner and Sunday Mimosa Breakfast Buffet (evening dining is not open to the general public)
· Holiday and special member events including Memorial Day, July 4th and Labor Day Buffets
A $50 set up fee and a $250 food and beverage minimum spending requirement for the entire length of membership applies to all summer membership categories. All food and beverage purchases including à la Carte dining, alcoholic beverages, takeout and member events apply toward the minimum.
More Information | Reservations
Contact Ann Backus, Director of Membership, at 941-355-3888, ext. 234 or [email protected]
About University Park Country Club
Located at 7671 The Park Boulevard in University Park, Fla., University Park Country Club is open to the public for daily golf play, as well as daily lunch and Sunday Brunch at the Park Grille & Café. Consistently honored with numerous “Best of Sarasota” awards from Sarasota Magazine the Herald-Tribune and SRQ Magazine, including Best Place to Play Golf and Tennis, Dining with a View, and Best Sunday Brunch, the Golf Digest 4-Star rated club’s Golf Academy provides hourly, single an multi-day clinics and social events for men and women, a Junior Golf Academy program and flexible options for seasonal and Summer golf memberships, tournaments, and social functions for up to 200 people. For more information, visit www.universitypark-fl.com or call 941-359-9999.