Shingle Creek Golf Club, designed by Arnold Palmer Design Company, is offering a Stay & Play package with a chance to play the award-winning golf club and also enjoy accommodations at the adjacent AAA Four Diamond Rosen Shingle Creek resort hotel in Orlando.
The Golf Stay & Play package starts at $199 per night, for up to four people per package, plus applicable taxes, and includes:
• Deluxe accommodations for one night for up to four people per guest room;
• Two rounds of golf per room at the award-winning 18-hole, par-72, 7,213-yard championship Shingle Creek Golf Club (including golf cart with GPS, range balls before the round, club cleaning and bag storage);
• Discounted rates at Brad Brewer Golf Academy (add one-hour lesson for $120 plus tax, per person);
• Complimentary Wi-Fi in guest room and public areas;
• Complimentary scheduled shuttles to Universal Orlando, SeaWorld Orlando and Aquatica theme parks (reservations required);
• No resort fee;
Additional overnight stays and rounds of golf also can be arranged for the hotel’s best available rate at the time of booking.
The AAA Four-Diamond Rosen Shingle Creek® offers 1501 guest room and suites, 15 restaurant and lounge options, 4 heated swimming pools and The Spa at Shingle Creek with a full service spa, fitness center and salon menu.
Shingle Creek Golf Club is also home to the Brad Brewer Golf Academy, a Golf Digest “Top 25 Golf School in America” and one of the “BEST” golf instruction facilities in the nation. Brad Brewer is a Golf Magazine “Top 100 Teacher in America.”
For Stay and Play package reservations at Rosen Shingle Creek and Shingle Creek Golf Club in Orlando, call (866) 996-6338 or visit RosenShingleCreek.com. Check tee-time availability at time of booking and when selecting stay dates.
Shingle Creek Golf Club in Orlando is located on Universal Boulevard, east of the Orange County Convention Center North/South expansion, and 10 minutes from the Orlando International Airport.
Photos courtesy Rosen Shingle Creek