The 46th Annual Men’s Better Ball City Championship will be held Saturday & Sunday, October 28 and 29, 2017 at the Bobby Jones Golf Club. The tournament is open to all males and is limited to the first 100 entries. Entry fee includes two rounds of golf (cart included), tee gift, on course beverage each day (non-alcohol) and lunch on Sunday upon completion of your round. Tee Times will begin at 8:00 a.m. & continue every 9 minutes (1st & 10th tee). If golfer is younger than 16 years of age, a USGA handicap index of 14.0 or lower is required.
WHAT: 46th Annual Men’s Better Ball Championship 2017
WHERE: Bobby Jones Golf Club, 1000 Circus Blvd., Sarasota, FL 34232
WHEN: Oct. 28-29
Entry Fee : $190.00 per team tax included
First 100 paid team entries accepted. All entries must be received by 5:00 p.m. Monday, October 23, 2017. (Late Fee after Oct. 23: $10/team)
– Will be based on Saturday’s scores.
– Over $4,000 in awards cards will be given (based upon a full field of 100 teams).
– There will be NO preferred starting times or pairing on Sunday, October 30.
Rules and Regulations
– U.S.G.A. rules will apply. Local rules governing the 2017 Men’s Better Ball Championship will be distributed to each team on Saturday, October 29.
– Tee Times and results will be posted on our website: www.BobbyJonesGolfClub.com
– If a golfer is younger than 16 years of age, a USGA handicap index of 14.0 or lower is required.
Sue Martin—General Manager
Christian Martin—Asst. General Manager, PGA
Cancellation and Substitution Policy
Cancellation/Refund – Entry refunds will be handled as follows:
100% refund if canceled on or before the tournament deadline (Oct. 23); 50% refund if canceled up to 48 hours before the day of the tournament (Oct. 26); 0% after that.
Substitution – Arrangements for substitutes have to be cleared with BJGC management no later than the close-of-business, Friday, Oct. 27. Substitutions will not be permitted on the day of the tournament.